Social Media Director
Headquartered in the Park Road Shopping Center, Julie’s Inc is the parent company of Julie’s Boutique and ivy & leo. Both are women’s clothing boutiques with locations in the Carolina’s. Julie’s Boutique and ivy & leo both specialize in providing the latest styles and fashions to customers at incredible prices. Julie’s Inc is a 3rd generation Charlotte, NC family-owned company.
Julie’s Inc is seeking a full-time social media director that is energetic and self-motivated with excellent time-management skills. In this position, the social media director will work alongside our e-commerce team to help ensure the company’s sales and marketing goals are met as well as manage our digital platforms as outlined below.
• Manage all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) for both ivy & leo and Julie’s Boutique accounts
• Create, schedule and post industry standard content to stories and feed daily
• Maintain an industry standard esthetic of all social media platforms
• Expand our market presence and acquire new followers/subscribers on all social media channels
• Create engaging content (photo and video) that converts to website traffic and sales
• Identify and work with influencers to expand brand awareness and drive website traffic and sales
• Manage the e-commerce platforms of both in house brands ivy & leo and Julie’s Boutique by maintaining and updating websites to represent the current products and trends of our industry
• Uploading product inventory- photograph, edit and upload product photos as well as provide detailed copywriting for each product.
• Oversee the fulfillment of online orders- process, package and ship online orders
• Create and send out multiple weekly email blasts
• Create in-store related marketing materials (i.e signage, coupons etc)
• Timely answer and manage all customer inquires across all platforms (emails, direct messages, comments etc) in a professional manner
• Present new and exciting ideas of sales and promotions for the brands to execute on a monthly basis
• Coordinate photoshoots- Work alongside buying team to select items to be featured in photoshoot
• Onsite coordinator- Assist in ensuring items are brought to and from shoot, set up, steam, and style.
Julie’s Inc is searching for someone with the following experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Social media experience required
• Basic graphic design background required
• Photography background preferred
• 2+ years of experience working in e-commerce and/or marketing strongly preferred
• Strong preference to applicants with previous boutique social media and marketing experience
Interested applicants can send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.