In-House Photographer / Editor - Home Office, Charlotte NC
This position is a core role for ivy & leo E-Commerce and Creative Team. This role will include, but not be limited to, photo & video editing, shooting, iPhone camera shooting, photoshoot set up and take down (lighting, reflector and light testing knowledge). A successful candidate must be self-motivated, comfortable working independently, be able to work under pressure and have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. They must also be team oriented and organized. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and high energy with passion for fashion and ecommerce.
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop +, Lightroom
- Experience with Photography including knowledge of DSLR and natural lighting.
- Indoor/Studio Lighting techniques (Photography) a must
- Ability to size images and color settings for the web and social media.
- Basic Social Media Skills including Posting.
- Strong work ethic
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application
Additional Preferred Skills
- Video set lighting
- Familiar with Ecommerce platforms
- Familiar with Clothing, including textiles, styles, etc.
- Familiar or skills in videography and production with knowledge of Premiere
click HERE to apply